To charge the Ranger, you can either plug in one battery or both.
Make sure your stock battery and Ranger are switched on while charging.
- You can plug in one battery
- Stock preferred, but plugging in the Ranger will work too.
- You can plug in both batteries at the same time
- You can mix slow chargers and fast chargers while charging. Both batteries will charge at half the input current combined.
- That means if you plug in one fast charger at 7.5 Amps and another charger at 2.5 Amps, each battery will charge at 5 Amps each:
(7.5 + 2.5) / 2 = 5 Amps each.
Think of the combination of batteries as one large battery with two charge ports -- as long as the voltage is the same, the chargers are compatible together.