Once you've fully installed the Ranger mod, your battery indicator should show about 100%, or whatever the original top percentage was on your stock battery. If not, you may have installed the Ranger incorrectly.
The most common cause is not charging both your Ranger and your stock battery to 100% before connecting. We'll need to recalibrate the batteries.
- Immediately disconnect the Ranger.
- Either disconnect the splitter OR remove the Ranger from the mount.
- Charge the Ranger to 100%, ensuring that it is NOT connected to the bike.
- Charge the Stock battery to 100%, ensuring that the Ranger is NOT connected to the bike
- Reconnect the Ranger once both batteries are at 100% charge.