- Cutting pliers (Flush snips if you have them)
- 3/32 Hex key
- 1/8 hex key
- Philips Screw Driver
- Razor blade/box cutter
Unscrew and open the case
Unplug your battery
- Unplug your balance connector first ( 24 wire connector)
- Unplug the main power connector second (2 thick wire connector)
Measure 5 cm from the right side of the panel
Measure 1.6cm from the top of the panel
Cut out measured area using any cutting tool
Remove about 1mm of material from each of these 2 areas
Remove extra material if applicable
Install CBXR Battery
All wires will need to be routed under the battery
Reconnecting your battery
- Plug the main power connector first (2 Thick wires)
- Plug in the balance connector second (24 wire connector)
Replace screws in sides shown below first. You may have a difficult time aligning the lid and the housing. If this is the case, you may use force to align the holes and the lid pins. Slight clamping or downwards pressure on the table usually do the trick.
If your lid is deformed, you can tap the edges of the lid with a hammer lightly to create a better seal.
Reinstall battery module
Charge the battery until the charger light goes green!
The following scale is a good reference point for charge